With around 500 employees and 10 locations worldwide, we are the leader in the field of industrial cutting technology. In order to continue to support our customer with our products, know-how and holistic service, we are expanding our team with new colleagues who complement DIENES with specialized knowledge, commitment, and a wealth of ideas.
A number of our team members have been here for decades thanks to a supportive work environment that’s committed to training, development, and promoting from within our company.
Taking Care of You
DIENES USA offers competitive benefits to ensure our employees enjoy healthy, balanced lives.
- Excellent company culture and innovative learning environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Additional Insurances
- Company 401K Match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous PTO
- Applying the minimum requirements of the National Electrical Safety Code to the design processes
- Controls and automation systems development
- Working with client standards to implement design
- Team player who can work effectively in team environment
- Self-starter who work independently with minimal direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required when interfacing with clients and staff
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills and proven problem solver in both team and independent environments
- High level of computer competency
- Able to manage several projects at one time.
- Able to meet deadlines under pressure situations
- Ability to travel to vendor and customer sites
- B.S. Electrical Engineering and or 5+ years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of PLCs, specifically Allen Bradley RSLogix family.
- Graphical User Interface design/development (Allen Bradley family)
- Strong understanding/experience with test equipment.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Fill out the application form and we will be in touch if the role is a fit.
"*" indicates required fields